Does a spouse's inheritance pass to his or her surviving…

Does a spouse's inheritance pass...
Does a spouse's inheritance pass to his or her surviving spouse if there was no will?
4/21/2018
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

I am responding to this under the separate thread. Just asked one additional question so I can provide a complete answer.

How much to pay the lawyer in this case and is it necessary no show up to the court or ither transaction

By the cost of the attorney, are you referencing the attorney handling the estate? And if there is a Court hearing, particularly where you may inherit property, make sure to appear.

Im not satisfied

I want to make sure that I do all to answer your question, please let me know what I can do to address your concerns.

I was read the one article from probate code that if this is inherit and less than 150.000 no need to probate to the court . If i sign in legal zoom is thus sure can hrp me to aporoce

If there is a small estate then the probate process could be abbreviated. In 2012 the limit in California was raised to the $150,000 that you addressed. I am not affiliated with LegalZoom, but it is my understanding that they have forms that would be acceptable for the abbreviated estate process. If this was accepted the time would be much shorter and the matter could be resolved much more quickly.

Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer