My home is being painted and I found out that they are using…

My home is being...

My home is being painted and I found out that they are using porter paint instead of Sherwin-Williams as I had asked. Explain the differences and will it be harmful if I ask them to paint over what they’ve done with quality Sherwin Williams?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None my Son just checked on the painters and told us they’re using porter paint which with our experience is considered subpar at best. We had ask that they used Sherwin-Williams paint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We’re just afraid they’re using Porter paint Just to save dollars towards their bot***** *****ne! Your opinion please?

4/21/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Demand they fix it. You need not accept sub par.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.
By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Great. Please click the 5 star (*****) rating - it’s the only way I receive credit by the site. Leaving a bonus after rating is always very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney