I need help with traffic ticket couldn't put the credit card…

Hi I need help...

Hi I need help with traffic ticket couldn't put the credit card detail in my browse earlier

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Red light violation via camera

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/21/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you?

could you please call me via phone
the traffic violation happened in washington state. are you from the state?
familiar with the traffic law from that state?

I am familiar with the law for that state. What can I answer for you?

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Phone call session started
updated my phone number
I tried to setup a phone consultation

Calling now.