I'm trying to get some advice on what to do I spoke with a…

I'm trying to get some...
I'm trying to get some advice on what to do I spoke with a detective he want me to turn myself in but I'm waiting on my probation officer to see if it would be best for him to handle this for me
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/21/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Why does he want you to turn yourself in? What happened?

I had a long tiresome day at work last Saturday I was drinking and I stopped by her job it wasn't intentionally she notified the police because she work at a domestic violence shelter I was trying to see if she needed any help

And she has the PPO out against you?

sir I never put my hands or anything on her this is why I'm only short-term probation and she know that I never will and the and the judge sees that in my character I just made a serious mistake

Okay - I would speak to a local attorney and turn yourself in. I do not think this is a serious violation, but this is a violation. Turning yourself in will notify the court that you understand the mistake and are taking responsibility. If you make the court issue a warrant you will get no credit at all for making good decisions.

how long will I have to turn myself in within 5 days I'm going to try to get in touch with the lawyer to see if I can get someone to help me here locally
do you think it would be best if I spoke with my probation officer and have him to turn me in I did let him know what was going on
I just don't want to go to jail behind this mistake I made I just need to get some understanding from a lawyer someone who can help me

If you are available a call would be the easiest way to discuss your options.

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer