I'd like to speak to a lawyer about a PID rebuttal. Manager.

I'd like to speak...

I'd like to speak to a lawyer about a PID rebuttal

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Manager. I work in HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will,and salary

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am I able to share my PID with the lawyer?

Past performance reviews were amazing. Overall I was very liked (even threw my bosses baby shower a few weeks ago and invited directors I've built relationships with ). This came as a shock to me after I'd discovred they were hiring another to my team (a friend if mine), and I asked about it. Apparently,I wasn't supposed to know about it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please see attached
Please note,for few instances on the review. I wasn't made aware of my work errors until the day before my review (the accuracy), the working away from my team is possible since we have virtual machines and I have a laptop. It was never an issue working away from my desk before.
4/21/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Are you saying that you want to rebut the review and performance plan that you received?

Aso, I am aware of what PIDs are generally used for. Mine doesn't go in depth with solutions to the "problems". And the plan includes items that were beyond my control.

Have you addressed your concerns with the Manager of HR or the person who wrote it?

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
The persob who wrote it- my manager.
I work for AMS and work with their client CS. The client apparently has a problem with my performance and so the meeting between me and my AMS manager took place to talk about those problems (listed in the attachment).
Phone call session started