I need a counsel in maryland for county circuit court as…

I need a counsel in...
I need a counsel in maryland for howard county circuit court as soon as possible with low cost rate please
4/20/2018
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What type of case is it?

You sounded desperate so, not knowing what your legal issue is, I compiled this list of highly rated attorneys who practice in Howard County and who offer free consultations:

Colleen Kirby tel(###) ###-#### http://www.colleenkirbylaw.com/ (criminal lawyer)

Gregory Alan Dorsey tel(###) ###-#### http://www.kellydorseylaw.com/ (litigator)

David ***** ***** tel(###) ###-#### http://www.kinghall-law.com/ (Civil Litigation, Corporate/Business Law, Estates & Trusts, Guardianships, Real Property)

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.

If you need another type of attorney, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Complaint for child support & alimony. Motion for sole costudy

Here are some family lawyers who can help you. They offer free consultations:

Jac E Knust tel(###) ###-#### http://www.thecollaborativelawgroup.com/

Myriem Seabron tel(###) ###-#### http://siegellaw.net/

Debra A Saltz tel(###) ###-####http://www.debrasaltz.com/

Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me.

Edward Young

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-visaspecialist/ Or, simply request “Edward only” in the first line of your question.