Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Richard, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My mother was POA of my now deceased father. In her POA she
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My mother was POA of my now deceased father. In her POA she had the ability to change beneficiaries on my fathers annuities as long as she didn't benefit. My half brother has received a court order to… read more
Our mother who is now deceased owned timeshare property in
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
Our mother who is now deceased owned timeshare property in Florida. My bRothers and I haD POA wen she was alive. BeachClub Property has filed a Civil suite aganist The Estate of my mother and all etal… read more
My grandmother is in a nursing home beyond her will, she is
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Hi, my grandmother is in a nursing home beyond her will, she is sound of mind. My uncle is her poa and she wants to have it revoked. The nursing home is now refusing to let us take her out for day vis… read more
My sister is the POA for our grandmother who is currently in
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My sister is the POA for our grandmother who is currently in a nursing home but of sound mind. My grandmother told her brother that she wanted the furniture in her house sold. She said this out of hur… read more
I had POA for my grandmother She lived in my home for 3 years,
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I had POA for my grandmother She lived in my home for 3 years, I was caring for her at $16.oo hour and paying all her expense and invoicing her monthly, as she paid partial to me because we were conce… read more
hows does my grandmother claim a house owned by her deceased
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
hows does my grandmother claim a house owned by her deceased sister who had no children. she is the only sibling left.… read more
I co own a home with my mother Nevada. Can she legally ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I co own a home with my mother Nevada. Can she legally give or sell her half without my consent? We both live there and it does not seem right that she can sell her half to anyone but reviewing other … read more
My mothers sister had poa and she convinced her to sell my
Ray, Lawyer
My mothers sister had poa and she convinced her to sell my car which was in my 94 year old mothers name. She never deposited the check in her account an de kept a large amount of the money. She took a… read more
My mother who is deceased had taken out a life insurance ...
JoeLawyer
JoeLawyer, Attorney
My mother who is deceased had taken out a life insurance policy on her grandson and now he is deceased. She was the beneficary of the policy. Who become the beneficiary now. Her children or his next o… read more
My mother-in-law who is 92 lives in a mobile home in a
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My mother-in-law who is 92 lives in a mobile home in a resident owned park. She fully owned her mobile and land share. Can these be transferred or inherited by her survivors and how do we protect thes… read more
My husband has POA of his step mother who is now in a nursing
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
My husband has POA of his step mother who is now in a nursing home. She has been paying her own son's mortgages and bills for the past two years because he is lazy and refuses to work. Her son will lo… read more
My mother is half owner of her property. the other half is
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My mother is half owner of her property. the other half is owned by my cousins who's mother died and left it to them. They have refused to pay any taxes or up keep on the property since inheriting it.… read more
I am the legal POA for my demented grandmother who resides
Richard, Attorney
I am the legal POA for my demented grandmother who resides in a nursing home. Her will states that the sole beneficiary of her property is my mother, and her only child, who died 4-26-10. What happens… read more
I am my grandmothers. durable POA, in the POA document she
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
I am my grandmother's. durable POA, in the POA document she gives me a gifting power to gift myself and my three children 11,000.00 per calendar year. My attorney advised me to do this in 2012 and 201… read more
What can my grandmother do legally if she wants to transfer
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
What can my grandmother do legally if she wants to transfer contract debt from her deceased mother to her deceased brother's daughter? And if not transfer the debt, can she cancel the debt because of … read more
My grandmother died, she had two surviving children and one
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
My grandmother died, she had two surviving children and one deceased child. She had no will. Does the deceased childs' children have any rights to the estate? I live in North Carolina.… read more
My grandmother owned a home with her partner before he died.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My grandmother owned a home with her partner before he died. The child they share is trying to lay claim to the home now. My grandmother has maintained the home for the five to six years since his death paid all the property taxes etc. what are my grandmother's options? this house is in PA. … read more
I am POA for mother, father deceased..they had trust agreement
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am POA for mother, father deceased..they had trust agreement drawn up in their name only...not providing for access in case of emergency, IE, Dad's death, Mom in very declining health & not able now… read more