Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
If I feel I am being discriminated against and retaliated against
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
If I feel I am being discriminated against and retaliated against by the HR Dept and the Union, should I seek legal action?… read more
If I work for a union, and I am being retaliated and
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
If I work for a union, and I am being retaliated and discriminated against within the the confines of the CBA and local shop committee agreement can I still file a discrimination suit against my emplo… read more
I was harassed by my manager, I reported to HR, then he
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hi I was harassed by my manager, I reported to HR, then he started retaliation against me. He discriminated against me by language, region, family hereditary. He favors two people from his state (Maha… read more
I am being discriminated upon on my job. What direction can
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
I am being discriminated upon on my job. What direction can I take without them firing me as a retaliation.… read more
I was harrased & discriminated, I report to HR then My
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hi I was harrased & discriminated, I report to HR then My manager started retaliation. I hv the computer. They ask me, I said, i want justification. If u let me go after getting laptop. We chat furthe… read more
I was harassed in the work place & I reported to HR, the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hi I was harassed in the work place & I reported to HR, the manager retaliated and discriminated me and gave preference treatment to other people. I got pressure and due to stress I sent something to … read more
I want to know if my situation merits a claim of retaliation
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
i want to know if my situation merits a claim of retaliation and discrimination … read more
How do I file a case of police misconduct, selective
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
How do I file a case of police misconduct, selective prosecution, ineffective counsel, duress of counsel, threat by counsel, and Judicial misconduct including no arrest warrant or bench warrant and li… read more
Am I being retaliated and discriminated if I am being transfered
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Am I being retaliated and discriminated if I am being transfered to another location so far that it will cause me hardship, after I sent a letter to my area manager?… read more
If I am going through the Commission on human rights for
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
If I am going through the Commission on human rights for harassment, discrimination for medical issue and retaliation and I am requesting compensation, how does one approximate that figure? … read more
I believe I am being evicted in retaliation for seeking
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I believe I am being evicted in retaliation for seeking counsel months ago when it was discovered my landlords were negligent concerning a fire that took place in the unit that I rent. … read more
I feel as though I am being harassed, retaliated against after
Attorney Wayne
Attorney Wayne, Attorney-at-Law
I feel as though I am being harassed, retaliated against after making a complaint of harassment and threat from another employee. But I am unclear as to what is retaliation and how do I prove it. I ha… read more
I am a pro se plaintiff suing the DEA for Discrimination and
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I am a pro se plaintiff suing the DEA for Discrimination and Retaliation. The Disrict Court Judge, Manny Real, issued a summary judgment in favor of the Defense. My case is presently before the 9th Ci… read more
I filed a complaint against my former employer for multiple
HPlawyer
HPlawyer, Attorney at Law
I filed a complaint against my former employer for multiple issues (discrimination, retaliation etc) and have received a right to sue letter from the EEOC. Suit must be filed by August & I need to kno… read more
I have written a memoir about getting (unjustly) fired from
LegalPro
LegalPro, Doctoral Degree
I have written a memoir about getting (unjustly) fired from a teaching job because of political discrimination, threats, etc. I did not name the school where I taught in my memoir; I did not name any … read more
If I am a union steward and am being retaliated on, singled
Experienced Attorney
Experienced Attorney, JD
If I am a union steward and am being retaliated on, singled out, and harrassed, is my union the only recourse I have? I want to sue for the despaired treatment. Grievances seem to only go so far.… read more
I fill I,m being retaliated againts because I filled a complaint
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
I fill I,m being retaliated againts because I filled a complaint with the EEOC for discrimination. Againts may former employer WinCup. I have apply with lots of manufactureing companys and when they r… read more
If my child is being retaliated, discriminated and harassed
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
If my child is being retaliated, discriminated and harassed against and she is on a 504 Plan, and the School administration is aware of this do we have the right to sue them from a civil standpoint. M… read more