Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I recently stayed at an Airbnb hosted property and my
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
I recently stayed at an Airbnb hosted property and my girlfriend's car got towed because the host did not give clear direction of parking instructions (on her Airbnb listing it states "free parking on… read more
I hosted a party at my house. Several guest became irate, so
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I hosted a party at my house. Several guest became irate, so I shut the bar down. While shutting the bar down two friends were horseplaying and fell down which resulted in an injury. Am I liable for t… read more
I couldn't get it when I got home, as the key wasn't
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I couldn't get it when I got home, as the key wasn't turning. I called locksmith listed in the building to repair the lock. It cost $600. I called super to install new lock, he said let the guy do it.… read more
I am a host and rent my apartment to tourists on airbnb in
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a host and rent my apartment to tourists on airbnb in NYC. I had a reservation that the check in was last Saturday. It would be for a week $2,500 total. The day before the reservation the guest t… read more
We are first time AirBnB hosts. We have a trampoline at our
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
We are first time AirBnB hosts. We have a trampoline at our lakefront property. What do I need to provide to guests to protect us from any injuries that may happen from the trampoline or at our proper… read more
Hello, My friend tried helping a lady and her daughter the
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Hello, My friend tried helping a lady and her daughter the other day in the NYC subway. The woman couldn't get her metrocard to work. My friend asked if she needed help and the woman gave her $5 so my… read more
Laura believed that Alyssa was her long lost sister. She told
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Laura believed that Alyssa was her long lost sister. She told her "I give you my yacht" and handed her the key. Which one ofthe following statements about this situation is true? a. Laura has made a g… read more
I have my apartment listed with Airbnb on line and its been
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have my apartment listed with Airbnb on line and it's been a wonderful experience! I had one guest that stood here from Airbnb and he reffered someone to me. The guy works for Huffington Post on lin… read more
I lost my keys to my truck, had it towed to a Ford Dealership
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I lost my keys to my truck, had it towed to a Ford Dealership to cut keys, they said it can be done, then I was told they couldn't find the code to program the keys, then was told they had to have one… read more
i recently lost my job and informed the complex that i only
Ely, Counselor at Law
i recently lost my job and informed the complex that i only had $500 of the rent they told me they couldn't accept partial payment and they turned the information over to their lawyers for eviction. I… read more
I lost keys on my job as a prison librarian and found them
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I lost keys on my job as a prison librarian and found them within a half hour. I lost a different set of keys ( keys to computer cages) on my job at another prison Instititution as a librarian and an … read more
We have a problem regarding getting paid our wage I'll try
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hi We have a problem regarding getting paid our wage I'll try to explain … read more
My building in nyc changed the rental policy, don't know I
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
my building in nyc changed the rental policy JA: Has any paperwork been filed? Customer: don't know I think so JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I been owne… read more
My situation is as follows..my grandaughter (a tenant) in Eureka
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My situation is as follows..my grandaughter (a tenant) in Eureka Ca. lost her key to her Victorian apartment. To gain entry she was gently forcing a vertical sliding window upwards. In the process the… read more
I lost a copy of the key to the place I work at. Im one of
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I lost a copy of the key to the place I work at. I'm one of the people who closes most nights and so I've had the key for almost a year now. I texted my boss to ask how much he would charge me for ano… read more
What criteria has to be met to consider a house to be a dwelling
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
What criteria has to be met to consider a house to be a dwelling? I want to build a small cabin on some property so I'll have a shelter when I go to clear property, fence, etc. I will not be moving to… read more
I owe $70k and have just lost my job. Ill get unemployment,
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I owe $70k and have just lost my job. I'll get unemployment, but not enough. Feb. will be the first month of missing payments. So I may go into default and don't know when I can pay. Should I use debt… read more
I was going to buy an on-line business and at the last ...
NOT LEGAL ADVICE!
NOT LEGAL ADVICE!, lawyer
I was going to buy an on-line business and at the last minute I just couldn't get any financing to do so. I had told the owner that I really wanted to buy it over the course of 3 months, but that in t… read more