Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
If somebody committed a armed robbery in South Carolina a year
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
If somebody committed a armed robbery in South Carolina a year ago. They were never caught but they were in possession of the property. They have alibi's to were they were at and admitted that they bo… read more
I was told that in the state of South Carolina, the bank had
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I was told that in the state of South Carolina, the bank had only up to 10 years to try and collect on a property deficiency judgment, if they even bothered. Is this true?… read more
I would like to speak with attorney please. South carolina,
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I would like to speak with attorney please. JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: South carolina JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: Legal aid a… read more
My 21 year old son was arrested yesterday.The charge ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
My 21 year old son was arrested yesterday.The charge they told me was armed robbery. The bond was set for 5600. I was told there was another charge called hood and mask I believe that is what they cal… read more
I need to speak to a attorney about a insurance claim
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Member
i need to speak to a attorney about a insurance claim payment to my financial lender … read more
I have a case involving a wreck in South Carolina where my
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I have a case involving a wreck in South Carolina where my South Carolina passenger was injured by an at-fault South Carolina driver whose insurance company has paid its liability limits. I am litigat… read more
i live in greenville south carolina. i just had a son ...
Muhammad
Muhammad, Master's Degree
i live in greenville south carolina. i just had a son and the father left me. he didnt come and ask how i was all during the pregency or when i had the baby. i also call his house and told his mom tha… read more
Do I have a case if I was lied to by a car dealership? South
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Do I have a case if I was lied to by a car dealership? … read more
My daughter at the age of 17 (had just turned it) was found
Ely, Counselor at Law
My daughter at the age of 17 (had just turned it) was found guilty as an adult for Armed Robbery and Possession of a weapon. She was put on house detention for 10 months and supervised probabtion unti… read more
My son is in a prison in North Carolina, he got 2 sentences
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son is in a prison in North Carolina, he got 2 sentences each being 6 years for armed robbery these senteces are not boxcarded they are concurrent. He served the first sentence which is due to end … read more
I had a quick question I have a pending dui case in North
Ray, Lawyer
Hi, I had a quick question I have a pending dui case in North Carolina and it has been push out for months, but I getting ready to go into a 6 month rebar facility. Is my lawyear able to extend the ca… read more
I have question about my mortgage loans. South carolina
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
i have question about my mortgage loans JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: south carolina JA: Has anything been filed or reported?… read more
Im in South Carolina I was told today that I have a outstanding
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I'm in South Carolina I was told today that I have a outstanding Check Did not know anything about it. It is from 1999. What are the limits on this? Did not give me any infomation on this Check The am… read more
I have been reading over trial transcripts on an armed robbery
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
I have been reading over trial transcripts on an armed robbery case, where there appears to be several conterdictive statements from witnesses, no physical evidence, and the responding police officer … read more
if u have a pending case in jamaica youve been calling to
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
if u have a pending case in jamaica you've been calling to get information about the case getting no response what advice can you give me please… read more
I recently had a judgement filed against me in South Carolina.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I recently had a judgement filed against me in South Carolina. I received a letter from the Sherriffs office asking me to state what personal property I own. I have only a car that is liened and house… read more
I have a son in prison who has been convicted of arm robbery.
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I have a son in prison who has been convicted of arm robbery. His state appointed lawyer sign all paper work with a nick name e.g. dex for dexter. Is this acceptable. Second question. My son was given… read more
I was questioned about a case and told that I had immunity.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I was questioned about a case and told that I had immunity. The FBI agent that questioned me called me and told me that he needed to speak to me again to "firm up" some details about the case, when I … read more