Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

LegalKnowledge, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Recently, a regular customer of my store elbowed his girlfriend,
Ely, Counselor at Law
Recently, a regular customer of my store elbowed his girlfriend, hard, while in our store. I immediately told him that is absolutely unacceptable and they left moments later. After closing the store a… read more
I am an injured worker, formerly employed with the state of
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I am an injured worker, formerly employed with the state of califormia dept. of developmental services. I have had several doctors, attorneys, and adjusters throughout over the years on my case. Regar… read more
My son has been an At&T customer (formerly Cingular) for years.
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My son has been an At&T customer (formerly Cingular) for years. they have just moved to Virginia Beach from Shawnee, Kansas. Their cell phone reception is non existant in their newly leased house. At&… read more
my girlfriend is resigning as a teacher to move to where I
P. Simmons, Attorney
my girlfriend is resigning as a teacher to move to where I reside SD to ND and though she is breaking contract she doesn't have to pay the fine if they accept here resignation - she is residing for fi… read more
My ex-girlfriend directed me to an engagement ring store where
RobertJDFL, Attorney
My ex-girlfriend directed me to an engagement ring store where she picked out the ring and diamond. She recently broke the relationship off before the proposal knowing full well the ring she picked ou… read more
The convience store where I work has audio/video recording.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
The convience store where I work has audio/video recording. Customers do not know they are being recorded by audio. Is this legal? No one told me it had audio, a police officer told me by accident.… read more
My son and s girlfriend bought a dog from a pet store where
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
My son and his girlfriend bought a dog from a pet store where girlfriend worked. That was 2 years ago. She broke off the relationship with my son about 2 1/2 months ago and moved out of their apartmen… read more
i was attacked at the sprint store by a customer where i was
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
i was attacked at the sprint store by a customer where i was forced to defend myself. the customer had talked to two managers before me a regular sales rep. after i was attacked i was the one who pres… read more
i need help.... my employer gave me a altamadem to either move
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
i need help.... my employer gave me a altamadem to either move to another store or not work for the company anylonger! i spoke with my manager asking how much time for a decission i had, he then expla… read more
An employee my wife works with cursed and humiliated her in
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
An employee my wife works with cursed and humiliated her in the middle of the store in front of customers and the manager did nothing to that employee. Legally is there anything we can do about it?… read more
My god child worked at a book store as a clerk she used her
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My god child worked at a book store as a clerk she used her borders card for customers that had their discount checks and needed a card . The problem was that she got points and there fore discount co… read more
I work for blockbuster. I was in the middle of being transfered
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I work for blockbuster. I was in the middle of being transfered to another store, I have been working at my old store and the new one i was about to be transfered to. I had called out one morning for … read more
I was asked to resign from guitar center last night or
John, Attorney
Hi there. I was asked to resign from guitar center last night or resign from another store where I work as an independent contractor sighting a conflict of interest. I work at Guitar Center part time … read more
A customer came in to where I worked and overheard a conversation
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
A customer came in to where I worked and overheard a conversation between myself and another employee. Which the customer took the comments wrong and complained to my manager which inturn got me fired… read more
I received a writ of garnishment but I am only employed where
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I received a writ of garnishment but I am only employed where I work until December. This debt was incurred in another state and I haven't been able to pay it back because I can't maintain employment … read more
Im a vendor for a grocery store. Recently an anonomous customer
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I'm a vendor for a grocery store. Recently an anonomous customer in the store complained that I sexual harrassed her. I have no idea who the person was that falsely accused me. It was reported to my c… read more
I work at a grocery store. If a customer asks me, "What time
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I work at a grocery store. If a customer asks me, "What time do you get off work?" or, "Are you going to vote tommorow?", do I have the right to say, "That's none of your business."? I got verbally di… read more
I work in a bridal store. Sometimes customers bring alcohol
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
i work in a bridal store. Sometimes customers bring alcohol to fitting appointments which can be attended by family and friends. If someone underage drinks alcohol am I legally responsible?… read more