Lori, you just answered my question about a contractor and…

Hi Lori, you just answered...
Hi Lori, you just answered my question about a contractor and we’re very helpful but I cannot retrieve the answers after I submitted your rating. Please help
4/11/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

I​'ll re-post here.

I​ recommend that you file a consumer complaint against the contractor with the FL attorney general's office. You can file the claim online:

http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Citizen_Services

I also recommend that you file a complaint with the Dept of Business and Professional Regulations:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/datamart/complaintDBPR.do?applicationId=1

You can also file suit against the contractor for overcharging and for negligence by filing a complaint with the clerk of court in your county.

Have I answered all your questions.
If so, please remember to accept my response and post a positive 5-star rating.

B​e sure to use that evidence/documents in your complaints.

You can also report him to the IRS and you can post bad reviews on social media -- HomeAdvisors, Yelp and Angie's List.

Lori
Lori, Attorney