I need photo id. I have to prove my married name. I.was

Customer Question
I need photo id...

I need photo id. I have to prove my married name. I.was married over 40 yrs ago then divorce i dont remember marriage date and cant get my marriage licwns

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Aii i knew what ti do ie phone calls and dead ends. I am in a nursing home and cant get out w/o id

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Georgia. married in ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Th

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Wrong phone no. Real one is(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/11/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am so very sorry to hear this, I am afraid you will need to hire a local attorney to represent you, as we cannot assist with what you need from this site it is against state law. If you want a local attorney, please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org to obtain a local family law attorney to represent you and get what you need.