Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
LEGALLY CAN A THIRD PARTY COLLECTIONS AGENCY REPORT ON A ...
Flagbridge-ADR
Flagbridge-ADR, Principal Consultant
LEGALLY CAN A THIRD PARTY COLLECTIONS AGENCY REPORT ON A CREDIT REPORT SINCE YOU ACTUALLY DID NOT BORROW MONEY FROM THEM… read more
I had a third party case with a general contractor who was
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I had a third party case with a general contractor who was not my employer, but I was on his job site and was critically injured. I almost died, and was on life support. I sued this general contractor… read more
As an independant caregiver who is about to be employed by
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
As an independant caregiver who is about to be employed by and sign a contract with, a private party for in-home care of an elderly woman, is there anything I should "not sign", or that I "should" hav… read more
I work for a health care agency in New Jersey and employed ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
I work for a health care agency in New Jersey and employed as a live in caregiver for a 96yr old gentlemen with dementia. I get paid 110.00 per day which may seem fair to most but I have no private do… read more
I need specific reference to good case law that either ...
Flagbridge-ADR
Flagbridge-ADR, Principal Consultant
I need specific case law that either confirms or denies the following: A third party collection agency (no authority to settle and not assigned the debt) in connection with the collection of a medical… read more
if a third-party defendant is brought into a case, and where
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
if a third-party defendant is brought into a case, and where that third-party defendant use to be an employee of plaintiff, can the defendant ask for communications between the third-party defendant a… read more
CU Recovery, Inc. is a third party collections agency, located
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
CU Recovery, Inc. is a third party collections agency, located in Minnesota. This agency is not bonded in Texas to collect debts. In 2006, while being a legal Texas resident, the finance company that … read more
i am the owner of an agency i deal with a third party i feel
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
i am the owner of an agency i deal with a third party i feel that i have been discriminated against because i am black i am a women because they are constantly making false accusation, against me I wi… read more
I have been sued by a third party collection agency who says
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have been sued by a third party collection agency who says they are representing Bank of America (FIA Card Services). I was delivered a summons by a "Darth Vader" Sheriff SUV /with lights on. It was… read more
I'm a caregiver who takes care of a 88 year old man with
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi - I'm a caregiver who takes care of a 88 year old man with dementia - I need to somehow get a third party to pay me each week - There is a friend who pays me but he's also quite old and doesn't wan… read more
if 2 person is arguing on facebook on each individual wall
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
if 2 person is arguing on facebook on each individual wall post. and there's a third party commenting for 1 of the party and mention another party as mad dog,idiot, asking a real dog to compete barkin… read more
I am being sued in a civil case for consumer debt by a
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am being sued in a civil case for consumer debt by a third-party debt buyer in Middletown NY. I plan to attend and ask for proof. I also believe this debt is beyond the statute of limitations to col… read more
What is a pose of agency I am at a loss. Does it mean
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney
What is a "pose" of agency? I am at a loss. Does it mean apparent authority, wherein a third party perceives an agency relationship between a principal and his presumed agent due to their words or act… read more
As a third party collection agency how do I go about ...
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Master's Degree
As a third party collection agency how do I go about getting the letters the agency sends to debtors, reviewed by the collection notice review panel for compliance with the FDCPA… read more
Am I responsible to continue to pay on a contract to a third
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Am I responsible to continue to pay on a contract to a third party (collection agency).When the party I agreed with denied service on their end of the contract?… read more
What happens when a collections agency sues a consumer for
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
What happens when a collections agency sues a consumer for a credit card debt and the consumer looses the case?… read more
Can my cell/text massage be subpoena in third party case. IE
Taylor
Taylor, Attorney
Can my cell/text massage be subpoena in third party case. IE my friend is getting divorced and her soon to be X wants my cell/text information. … read more
Good morning. A third party creditor has now filed a case against
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Good morning. A third party creditor has now filed a case against me in court. I did send them back an "answer" and the court decided to go ahead with the case with a motion to " take action". The cou… read more