Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Im currently a self-employed contract web developer living
VanDLaw
VanDLaw, Attorney
I'm currently a self-employed contract web developer living and working in Atlanta, Georgia. In September of this year (2008) I sold a website that I had created 14 months earlier for $40,000 to two i… read more
MY WIFE IS CURRENTLY EMPLOYED FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN THE
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
MY WIFE IS CURRENTLY EMPLOYED FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN THE STATE OF GA. DUE TO THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CLIMATE, IF MY WIFE'S EMPLOYERS WERE TO DOWN-SIZE AND ASK HER TO GO PART-TIME, WHICH FINANCIALLY S… read more
I am currently working full time but my contract is ...
Natasha Wallis
Natasha Wallis, Life Coach and Trainer
I am currently working full time but my contract is only part-time as i am covering for a member of staff who is on long term sick. I have now been told i am to go back to part-time as she is due back… read more
Im a full time worker whos employed at a major hotel corporation
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I'm a full time worker who's employed at a major hotel corporation which is a union hotel.My contract reads that all regular full time employees shall have a fixed starting time,but the hotel is allow… read more
I was on FMLA and I'm returning to work and my employer is
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I was on FMLA and I'm returning to work and my employer is starting to retaliate. … read more
I just got a Tax Time Settlement Opportunity from a collection
Ely, Counselor at Law
I just got a Tax Time Settlement Opportunity from a collection place. 12 or 13 years ago I let a trailer go back and have not heard from them since thought all was fine. Need to no if I need to pay th… read more
I wanted to know if it is legal for my current part-time
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I wanted to know if it is legal for my current part-time employer to deny my additional employment opportunities citing concerns that a co-worker had filed a sexual harrassment complaint against me tw… read more
I am 17, graduated from school, and work a full time job. But
Expert, lawyer
I am 17, graduated from school, and work a full time job. But I'm looking to move out from my current residence with my mother. Just like the basic story every teenager gives, we don't get along in th… read more
I am in Atlanta, Georgia. My husband has worked for Six Flags
Sam, Attorney
I am in Atlanta, Georgia. My husband has worked for Six Flags Over GA for 3 years in tram dept - conveying customers from parking lot to gate and back again. He has had an exemplary record and was a v… read more
Unemployment benefit. Got fired because employer 1 found out
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Unemployment benefit.Got fired because employer 1 found out that John also worked full-time for another employer for 3 months. Before John was fired, he was not working for any other employer.John is … read more
I'm a tiler employed in WA in accordance with an employment
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I'm a tiler employed in WA in accordance with an employment contract that contains a "Confidentiality of information clause" but does not contain a "non compete" clause. I would like to leave my curre… read more
Is it legal for an employer to hire me (living in Atlanta,
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Is it legal for an employer to hire me (living in Atlanta, GA)full time in DC, made me to rellocate, then lay me off within five months?… read more
i was employed by a company that offered a transfer to atlanta
AttorneyKaren
AttorneyKaren, Lead Attorney Miller Law Offices, LLC.
i was employed by a company that offered a transfer to atlanta from west palm beach fl. I was told serveral times that no change in pay would take place for at least 2 years. 7 months after the transf… read more
I work for the Postal Service and the way it is, as a full
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I work for the Postal Service and the way it is, as a full time clerk, I do not have the same opportunities to get overtime pay as my Part time counterparts. I am the senior clerk at out office and ye… read more
Hi I was offered the opportunity by a small company to work
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
Hi I was offered the opportunity by a small company to work for them on a self employed basis. At the time of the discussion I was in a secure well paid position with a Local Authority (excellent t&c)… read more
Hi. I am getting married in Europe but am from Atlanta, Georgia.
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Hi. I am getting married in Europe but am from Atlanta, Georgia. In Georgia I know it is possible to change my name in such a way that I move my maiden name to become a middle name, then take my husba… read more
We are from Atlanta, Georgia. My wife got pulled over and ...
truthfinder
truthfinder, Educational Consultant
We are from Atlanta, Georgia. My wife got pulled over and arrested for driving on a suspended license. The suspended license stems from a DUI that she got last year. What type of penalties is she look… read more
I am currently collecting unemployment. However, my employer
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am currently collecting unemployment. However, my employer ensures me that I will be brought back to work full time when the work load increases. Meanwhile, I am still going to work and performing m… read more