Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a landlord in the Philadelphia, PA Area. I recently rented
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I am a landlord in the Philadelphia, PA Area. I recently rented a property, a house, to three people. We will call them Renters A B and C. It was in the University City area of Philadelphia, and I mis… read more
I've been renting one of the three homes on my landlords
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hi, I've been renting one of the three homes on my landlords property. She lives in one of the houses and another tenant rents the third house. I never signed a lease which was her decision but now I … read more
Ive been renting the same town home for the past few years
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
I've been renting the same town home for the past few years and was recently informed by the man that I've been renting from that he "has let the home go back to the bank" He has offered me a couple d… read more
I just rented an apartment in Philadelphia, PA near ...
Justice For All
Justice For All, Attorney at Law
I just rented an apartment in Philadelphia, PA near Rittenhouse Square. The landlord said she would have the apartment cleaned before I moved in, but when I went to pick up the keys she said the apart… read more
I live in philadelphia pa. I have lived in this house for seven
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I live in philadelphia pa. I have lived in this house for seven years. I found out that the owners my landlords have died. What can I do to get the house in my name.where can I go to do that.… read more
My landlord changed my locks on me. We're on an verbal
Lawyer Esquire
Lawyer Esquire, Juris Doctor
My landlord changed my locks on me. We're on an verbal agreement with rent. He leaves the house but I've been here for a year. I cant come up with rent because of a job change. He already changed the … read more
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
Second opinion] My landlord changed my locks on me. We're on an verbal agreement with rent. He leaves the house but I've been here for a year. I cant come up with rent because of a job change. He alre… read more
I've been living with my boyfriend for 8 years in his home
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I've been living with my boyfriend for 8 years in his home in PA. It appears he wants to end the relationship and for me to move out of his home. However, I have contributed thousands of dollars to pa… read more
Ive been renting a house for three years and pay my monthly
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I've been renting a house for three years and pay my monthly rent to the owner of the home. Last week Monday and Tuesday, two men came to my rented home and asked for owner and I said she was not here… read more
Landlord ignoring me - The landlord for my rented 40 year/old
Richard, Owner
Landlord ignoring me - The landlord for my rented 40 year/old house lives in a different state. He's not available to visit the property and deal with regular maintenance. I normally alert him of main… read more
MY LANDLORD HAS BEEN RENOVATING THE HOUSE HE RENTED TO ME WHICH
Loren, lawyer
MY LANDLORD HAS BEEN RENOVATING THE HOUSE HE RENTED TO ME WHICH HOLDS THREE OTHER RENTED APARTMENTS, WITH THE LOSS OF ECONOMY MANY HAVED MOVED OTHERS HAVE COME YET I HAVE STAYED NEVER LATE ON MY RENT … read more
Ive been renting a house in delaware for five years. The landlord
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
Ive been renting a house in delaware for five years. The landlord informed me she was selling the property. It sold in 10 days and Ive been given 60 days to get out. I have to be out by the end of Nov… read more
I have been living in a rent house for 4 years now the landlord
Sam, Attorney
I have been living in a rent house for 4 years now the landlord told me that he sold out the house and the closing is in September I just got a new job I don't have money to move out that soon and sti… read more
i have been renting a room for the past three years my landlord
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i have been renting a room for the past three years my landlord lived in the room above mine he was a very nice guy but he would drink for a month at a time then i would see him sober for about two da… read more
My question is about no-fault divorce in Philadelphia. I've
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Hello! My question is about no-fault divorce in Philadelphia. I've been married for 4 years, we've been separated/living apart for ~13 months. I filed for divorce on 9/5/18 and have been trying to ser… read more
I would like to increase the rent my tenants are now paying.
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
I would like to increase the rent my tenants are now paying. I've never increased their rent in three years. They are currently paying 800.00 dollars. The house is in Newnan, GA. How much can I legall… read more
I live in Philadelphia, PA. In february of this year me and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I live in Philadelphia, PA. In february of this year me and my fiance broke up and she refuses to give the engagement ring back.I paid $6,300 for the ring. Can i sue her for it and if I do what are my… read more
My husband has been incarcerated for two years and I filed
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My husband has been incarcerated for two years and I filed for Divorce at that time outside of Philadelphia, Pa. and he refuses to sign the papers. Hwever, before his incarceration we were seperated f… read more