Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is there a conflict of interest if a court appointed
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
Is there a conflict of interest if a court appointed attorney who represented the deceased represents the deceased ex-wife''s adult children to contest his will? Isn''t it a violation of attorney clie… read more
on the day of your court can you dismiss your hired defense
Advocate4You
Advocate4You, Juris Doctorate
on the day of your court can you dismiss your hired defense attorney and get a court appointed attorney the same day… read more
My spouse is incarcerated at our local county jail. He was
Ray, Lawyer
My spouse is incarcerated at our local county jail. He was appointed a court appointed attorney who has not been to see him. I have written repeated letters to this attorney and have not had a respons… read more
what can be done about someone who is harrassing your family
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
what can be done about someone who is harrassing your family to get to you, since you have their phone and email blocked?… read more
What is the protocol for working with the attorney the ...
Dan, Semi-Retired; Part-Time Consultant
What is the protocol for working with the attorney the court has appointed to represent my minor, 3 years, 4 1/2 months, son?… read more
How do I fire an attorney who is NOT working in my best interest.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
How do I fire an attorney who is NOT working in my best interest. He is collaborating with the other side, even stating some of their phrases when talking to me. We owe him quite a bit of money, like … read more
WHEN THE COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY HAS ALSO WORKED FOR DEFENDING
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
WHEN THE COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY HAS ALSO WORKED FOR DEFENDING THE COUNTY IS THIS A CONFLICY OF INTEREST WHEN ASSIGNED TODEFEND A CIVIL COMMITMENT PETITIONED? ALSO A DOCTOR WHO ALSO WORKS FOR THE COU… read more
can you file a lawsuit against an attorney for failing to represent
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
can you file a lawsuit against an attorney for failing to represent you in your best interest and received more than you in a settlement?… read more
What can be done to or about a dentist that did work and
Ely, Counselor at Law
What can be done to or about a dentist that did work and pulled teeth that didn't need done. Two crowns ( one was that he crowned was next to the bad tooth!!) I went in to have veneer put back on and … read more
I have a court appointed federal public defender who, I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a court appointed federal public defender who, I believe, does not have my best interests at heart and would like to have another federal defense attorney that I would like to hire. My dilemma … read more
Hi, my brother is in jail right now. He has been appointed
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
Hi, my brother is in jail right now. He has been appointed an attorney by the court. Is it true that they can put a lien on mine or my mother's property for HIS court-appointed attorney? Also, the pol… read more
What are my options regarding an attorney who was court-appointed
Legal Eagle, Attorney at Law
What are my options regarding an attorney who was court-appointed and did not represent me in court? I was told one thing but the judge said another. I contacted this attorney several times and made m… read more
What can be done legally to stop negative posts about your
P. Simmons, Attorney
What can be done legally to stop negative posts about your business on a person's facebook page… read more
What can be done about a teacher retaliating against your child
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
What can be done about a teacher retaliating against your child because the parent complained about something the teacher had done? The actions are now affecting the child's social acceptance by other… read more
If your attorney did not offer evidence that could have helped
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
If your attorney did not offer evidence that could have helped your court case, is there anything that can be done after the jury has already reached a verdict?… read more
what can someone do about countless frivolous court filings
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
what can someone do about countless frivolous court filings done about an ex-wife? what can be done about a child lying - a 12 year old child lying to the courts and and social services about child ab… read more
how do i go about firing a court appointed attorney who i ...
Attorney & Mediator
how do i go about firing a court appointed attorney who i feel has not done anything to help my case. whay steps do i need to take. email address [email protected] thanks for your help… read more
What course of action may I take if my attorney is not working
Richard, Owner
What course of action may I take if my attorney is not working in my best interest? How do I discharge this attorney? What option do I have if I feel he has overcharged or charged for work that was no… read more