Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a friend who is homeless. he went to the emergency
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a friend who is homeless. he went to the emergency room in Albemarle n c . he was sick &he could only walk with a walker. The dr..asked if he was depressed. he said alittle. he is being held in… read more
HiI live in India. My friend, who is also an Indian, stays
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi I live in India. My friend, who is also an Indian, stays in India as well. We work for a Company in India whose Chairman & Managing Director is also an Indian (Resident Indian). He incorporated a N… read more
A friend of mine was adopted from India when he was 8 years ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
A friend of mine was adopted from India when he was 8 years old by an American family, but he was sent back to his country after 9 years of living with them, here in the US. He was physically and ment… read more
my husband went to an emergency room complaing about a knot
James Wendt
James Wendt, JD
my husband went to an emergency room complaing about a knot on the back of his head and that he had very bad headace. the doctor look at his head and said he had a hair pimple and sent him home. a few… read more
A good friend of my husband and I asked if he could stay in
Richard, Owner
A good friend of my husband and I asked if he could stay in our camper on our home property for a while. His girlfriend came with him. It has been 3 months with very little progress of moving out. Wha… read more
I had a verbal agreement with a friend that he and his girlfriend
Ray, Lawyer
I had a verbal agreement with a friend that he and his girlfriend could stay in a guest house on my property, as they were financially strapped I gave them the first months rent on the house free, the… read more
I have a friend who called me up and wanted to know if she
Ray, Lawyer
I have a friend who called me up and wanted to know if she could stay with me untill she could find a job and get back on her feet. In return, for the room , she would help with the house chores and d… read more
My son goes to school in Gainesville, FL and is currently staying
Sam, Attorney
My son goes to school in Gainesville, FL and is currently staying with some friends of the family who own their home. He has a pit bull, which is legal in Gainesville, but the homeowners have two conc… read more
I was returning a vehicle back to the dealership for a ...
truthfinder
truthfinder, Educational Consultant
I was returning a vehicle back to the dealership for a family friend due to he was working and they asked that it be returned due to missed payments.. I was not a signer on the loan only returning the… read more
I have a friend who is from India. He is married now to a woman
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a friend who is from India. He is married now to a woman he did not want to marry nor does he want to be married to. She has filed charges on him in India when he wasn't even there. He wants to… read more
I have a friend who was married in Texas. He no longer could
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I have a friend who was married in Texas. He no longer could stay in the relationship due to the fact that his wife has an mental disability and she didn't want to take her medicine. So he back home i… read more
Can an email be used in the court of law if my husband
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Can an email be used in the court of law if my husband doesn't return back from India can the email be used in India and here.… read more
My friend went to the emergency room Sunday night approx.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My friend went to the emergency room Sunday night approx. 10pm. He went and told them he ingested something toxic and needed a stomach pump. He was given charcoal and salt water to help him with bowel… read more
I have a friend who is from Germany and is here legally with
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I have a friend who is from Germany and is here legally with his family. He needs to return to Germany and wants me to take care of his teenage son until the son graduates from high school. What shoul… read more
will the bank replace her money,he took atm card & PIN#
Bill F.
Bill F., Associate Degree
My daughter had a friend working on her car in return she left him stay on the days he worked on it,He is twentey three & told her he really had no place to stay as hebroke up with his girlfriend,Toda… read more
Had a manager who was recently fired. His final paycheck
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Had a manager who was recently fired. His final paycheck will be this Friday but he has yet to return the company laptop, CC, and keys. Is it legal hold that check until those items are turned in? Add… read more
I have a friend with a son, not yet 65, who has had back surgery.
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I have a friend with a son, not yet 65, who has had back surgery. she paid a deposit in order for the surgeryto be performed. He has no insurance and she is not able to give him any more money. He los… read more
I am in NY I had an emergency visit to a hospital; with a follow
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am in NY I had an emergency visit to a hospital; with a follow up to my doctor who prescribed two weeks off of work. I went back to work with no restrictions. my supervisor then put me out on admini… read more