Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Car dealer financed my car for the Sticker price and not the
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
Car dealer financed my car for the Sticker price and not the price we agreed upon … read more
A Chevrolet dealer sold me a used 2007 Aveo LS without a ...
Alice Wright
Alice Wright, Research Expert
A Chevrolet dealer sold me a used 2007 Aveo LS without a used car warranty sticker or a used car price sticker. I believe this is illegal. Also, the fact that there were rebates offered on new 2007 Av… read more
Bought a Certified Used car from a dealer with the sticker
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
Bought a Certified Used car from a dealer with the sticker price stating it was a Camry XLE. Had my doubts of model type after seeing differences between my car and my wifes Camry XLE , within a week … read more
I purchased a used car as is price that was needed to pay
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I purchased a used car as is for the price that was needed to pay off a lien.This information was not disclosed. And the title was not in my hand when I left the lot. Paying 2000.00 cash and being tol… read more
I was in the process of purchasing a vehicle that is listed
Sam, Attorney
I was in the process of purchasing a vehicle that is listed online by a dealer, purchase price was $16006.00. By the time they finished figuring my trade and everything and added extended warrenty I w… read more
I purchased a used vehicle through a private party. The
Richard, Owner
Hello, I purchased a used vehicle through a private party. The agreed sell price was for 15000. The agreement was to pay 10000, drive the car home and pay 5000 within 2 days. The agreement was made ve… read more
I purchased a used vehicle from a used car dealer and at the
Richard, Owner
I purchased a used vehicle from a used car dealer and at the time of purchase, it needed major engine work. The vehicle was purchased for 1950.00 on june 7th 2011 and at the time, the owner of the com… read more
I just purchased a new car today. I just realized the ...
LegalEagle, LLC
LegalEagle, LLC, Attorney at Law
I just purchased a new car today. I just realized the dealer did not give me the price agreed upon. He kept showing me another "paper" with the agreed upon price. I just looked at my contract and it d… read more
I bought a vehicle that was from a used car lot the dealer
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
I bought a vehicle that was from a used car lot the dealer had their own garage that put a passing inspection sticker on the vehicle and it should have failed. I contacted the state police and I was t… read more
CAN A CALIFORNIA NEW CAR DEALER PAY A BROKER FEE TO A ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
CAN A CALIFORNIA NEW CAR DEALER PAY A BROKER FEE TO A WHOLESALER WITH A USED CAR DEALER LICENSE ON A USED CAR PURCHASE.… read more
I purchased a vehicle from a used car dealer here in Savannah,
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I purchased a vehicle from a used car dealer here in Savannah, GA. I found out within 3 days the car has a serious issue from the mfg. but we had signed the "As-Is" document. After an intense discussi… read more
Bought a car from a dealership, sticker price $6999.00 they
Sam, Attorney
Bought a car from a dealership, sticker price $6999.00 they did not go over all the expenses that were being added. I had no idea that the price was now up to $10,000. The finance company sent me a pa… read more
Purchased a used vehicle from a used car dealer on EBAY motors,
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Purchased a used vehicle from a used car dealer on EBAY motors, 8 days and a 1000 miles later, vehicle needs a transmission. Do I have any recourse against EBAY. Vehicle was bought in New Jersey and r… read more
Just purchased a Used auto and the dealer did not disclose ...
Ray, Lawyer
Just purchased a Used auto and the dealer did not disclose some major defects. They did not have any sticker on the windows that stated any thing about the auto. I did receive and sign a paper that sa… read more
I just purchased a used vehicle in the state of PA and the
Ray, Lawyer
I just purchased a used vehicle in the state of PA and the dealer did not disclose that the car was wrecked/repaired previously. Oddly, nor did Carfax. I noticed some body panel misalignment and took … read more
i just signed a document last night to purchase a used vehicle
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
i just signed a document last night to purchase a used vehicle for a used dealer. have not received the vehicle yet, but did all the paperwork. i am in the state of utah, and decided it wasn't the bes… read more
Hello! Does a car dealer have to honor the advertised price
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Hello! Does a car dealer have to honor the advertised price online of a used vehicle? I was the first to talk to a salesman regarding the vehicle and told him I would give him the full advertised pric… read more
Purchased a used vehicle from an Illinois dealer. Paid to
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Purchased a used vehicle from an Illinois dealer. Paid to have it transported to California. Took vehicle to be smogged and discovered it needed repair work of $25k +. Vehicle cost was $42k. Vehicle h… read more