Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
went to hr year ago on supervisor for unfair treatment, matters
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
went to hr year ago on supervisor for unfair treatment, matters have gotten worse. co workers are watching my ever move, the talk around the office is i'm a theif , haven't stolen anything, nor have b… read more
i reported a co-worker for harrassment.no action was taking
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i reported a co-worker for harrassment.no action was taking after that; now after 8 months they promoted her as a supervisor. what is the best thing for me to do?.what rights do i have? should i ask f… read more
I quit my job about a year ago because I went to a party with
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I quit my job about a year ago because I went to a party with a co-worker and things got out of hand and somthing happend to me. I needed time off work to cope with it and I didn't feel safe with the … read more
In the state of Arizona, what usually happens when prior to ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
In the state of Arizona, what usually happens when prior to filing for divorce, the wife quits her job because she left the home with their child in anger and dispite the husband. She comes back and d… read more
My wife just got a job in CO, she left the kids with me here
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My wife just got a job in CO, she left the kids with me here in CA, I was to quit my job and move out with her; however last Friday while I was at work she came and took the kids from our nanny and no… read more
if my wife quit her job 5 years ago to start her own business
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
if my wife quit her job 5 years ago to start her own business she was making over $80,000 a year and now we are getting divorced she isn't making about $10,000 a year now I make $40,000 a yearr is she… read more
I lost my job because a co-worker falsely accused me of hitting
Alex, Licensed Attorney
Alex, Licensed Attorney, Attorney
I lost my job because a co-worker falsely accused me of hitting her, she also claimed that she was injured and had to take time off from work. 1) What can I do? 2) How can I get a copy of the tape fro… read more
I am a property manager. I have an attorney I used approx 5
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am a property manager. I have an attorney I used approx 5 years ago for an eviction. Approx 7 months ago had a tenant who did not pay rent I was gonna evict, called and left message for the attorney… read more
my wife works for a hearing aid company, she left me two months
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
my wife works for a hearing aid company, she left me two months ago and moved in with a female co worker. this woman she moved in with has sent me threatening letters and also threatening voice mails.… read more
Hi im in Arizona working for a Hospital for 8 years and have
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Hi im in Arizona working for a Hospital for 8 years and have anew boss for 6 month and a co worker that causes numerous problems and my boss is not stepping in and we nurses wrote a letter to HR and i… read more
my child is 3 years old she has been raised by my boyfriend
skelly151
skelly151, partner
my child is 3 years old she has been raised by my boyfriend since she was 3 months i have gotten the biological fathers right relinquished and wish to make this man her legal guardian if anything ahou… read more
My wife left me a year ago June after she had an affair. We
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
My wife left me a year ago June after she had an affair. We have 2 children and she moved to MN to live with her parents. I have been paying $600/mo and continue to cover all of them under my medical … read more
My girlfriend/fiance and I have lived together for about 7
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
My girlfriend/fiance and I have lived together for about 7 years. Approx. four years ago, we refinanced her/our house to get better rates, etc. She could not have financed it alone and would have pote… read more
My daughter was injured on her job about 7 months ago and is
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My daughter was injured on her job about 7 months ago and is no longer able to work. She retained an attorney immediately to file a lawsuit on her behalf and this lawyer has been leading her around fo… read more
My wife left me 3 years ago. After 6 months, she came ...
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
My wife left me 3 years ago. After 6 months, she came back. Last month she left again. We have been married for 39 years. I allowed her to take most anything she wanted. I didn''t argue. I told her we… read more
i have gotten a letter saying that a trust is selling her home,
Loren, lawyer
i have gotten a letter saying that a trust is selling her home, she pasted away some months ago she had revoked her living trust in 1008 and we have been paying the bills and up keep until now she has… read more
my mother passed away 8 months ago. In her will she left her
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
my mother passed away 8 months ago. In her will she =left her home to be sold and divided betwwen her gaughters. Youngest daughter is the power of attorney and has used all of the cass assets $12000 a… read more
I am employed in Detroit, Michigan and I am privy to information
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am employed in Detroit, Michigan and I am privy to information that most co-workers don't have. A few months ago HR sent out an email requesting employees to take surveys based on Company Benefits a… read more