Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I took my car to get fixed by a mechanic but its still having
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I took my car to get fixed by a mechanic but it's still having the same problem after the mechanic finished the work. I called him and he said he would come out to fix it since I can't drive it anymor… read more
Had car worked on at Ford Dealership, I stopped by to pay
Loren, lawyer
Had car worked on at Ford Dealership, I stopped by to pay half the cost and that I'd get the balance in a week or so not expecting that they'd release the car and didn't even ask them to. Anyways the … read more
I sent my car to a mechanic to get my car fixed for $500. I
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I sent my car to a mechanic to get my car fixed for $500. I picked up my car today with the same problem and additional problems that it didn't have before … read more
I traded in a car and the dealership hasnt picked it up
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
On June 16 of this year, I purchased a used 2003 Mazda at a Mazda dealership. Because my credit isn't very good, I had to put something down. I had no cash but offered to trade in my old 1989 Acura th… read more
I recently (8/18/08), purchased a used vehicle from a Florida
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I recently (8/18/08), purchased a used vehicle from a Florida dealership. There are now mechanical problems popping up that were not noticed during the short test drive. Are there situations where a d… read more
My daughter had her vehicle repaired by the same dealership
Richard, Owner
My daughter had her vehicle repaired by the same dealership three times for the same problem, but they still have not fixed the vehicle. They keep charging her without results. Should they reimburse h… read more
Ive taken my car to the same mechanic for the same problem
Ray, Lawyer
I've taken my car to the same mechanic for the same problem 4 times now, and the repairs have not fixed the problem. Do I have any legal recourse? Carless in Wisconsin, Kevan E. Boeder… read more
My son worked at a ford dealership as a porter. In the beginning
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
My son worked at a ford dealership as a porter. In the beginning of his third week he damaged on of their f250 trucks. He was fired the next day and when he went to pick up his paycheck, they took all… read more
i paid a dealership to fix my tansmission in my ford explorer
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
i paid a dealership to fix my tansmission in my ford explorer paid 2,000 and it has never been worked right and they say there is nothing they can do it has no reverse or drive… read more
I have a 2007 Cobalt. I have had it into the the dealership
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I have a 2007 Cobalt. I have had it into the the dealership now 5 times for the same repeated problem with my service air bag light going off. Everytime i get it back they give me the same diagnosis a… read more
I just brought a car from a dealership that has ...
Kelly Spurlock
Kelly Spurlock, Bachelor's Degree
I just brought a car from a dealership that has transmission problems already. He had his mechanic remove the check engine bulb so that I wouldn't notice the problem until the warranty was up. Is ther… read more
I've been employed with Ford dealerships for 25 years as a
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I've been employed with Ford dealerships for 25 years as a mechanic. I am in the process of buying an automotive franchise. I may keep my job and hire a manager to run my new franchise. The contract h… read more
I WORK FOR A FORD DEALERSHIP.I AM A FLATRATE TECH.I GET PAID
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I WORK FOR A FORD DEALERSHIP.I AM A FLATRATE TECH.I GET PAID BY THE JOB.DSUE TO ECONIMY,IN 45 DAYS MY PAY IS GOING TO BE CUT 10 %.IS THIS LEGAL?… read more
Having a problem getting paid for the miles I drove in the
Attorney & Mediator
Having a problem getting paid for the miles I drove in the 2 weeks I worked for them. Was told when I picked up a parcel payment for 2 trips and still waiting for payment for 4 other trips. Was told I… read more
When i bought my 2006 pick up truck i paid the dealership to
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
When i bought my 2006 pick up truck i paid the dealership to put in leather seats as the truck i wanted had fabric seats i paid $1800 for this i have now found out that the seats only have leather ins… read more
I RECENTLY WAS TOLD BY MY LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP THAT MY ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
I RECENTLY WAS TOLD BY MY LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP THAT MY TRUCK, AFTER THEM REBUILDING THE MOTOR TWICE AND INSTALLING 2 REBUILT N MOTORS, THAT THE TRUCK NEEDED MORE MOTOR WORK AND I ALSO HAD TRANSMISSIO… read more
I purchased a key online for my Ford truck. Once I received
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I purchased a key online for my Ford truck. Once I received the key, I paid to have it cut, then took to Ford dealership to program the new key. Ford could not program it - it is a faulty key. Ford ch… read more
I had my car in and when picking it up paid $50.39 and left
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I had my car in for service and when picking it up paid $50.39 and left with my car. Now they are calling and said they made a mistake and should have charged my over $400 more and threatening to go t… read more