Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I live in Oregon, and am trying to get my gf(now ex-gf) to
Richard, Owner
Hi Richard, I live in Oregon, and am trying to get my gf(now ex-gf) to move out of my home. I own the house, as deed and everything is in my name. We have been together several years, and have one dau… read more
how do i call to another country from my cell phone
Jason
Jason, Attorney
i am trying to call a number to another country the number is +XXXXXXXXXXX from my cell phone and i dont know how… read more
I have an issue that seems as if theres no way out! I stupidly
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I have an issue that seems as if there's no way out! I stupidly signed a loan on a car for an ex gf of mine and she is the co-signer. Unfortunately, she isn't paying the bill, disappeared with the car… read more
I am trying to get a cell phone # block on my cell phone.
Loren, lawyer
I am trying to get a cell phone # block on my cell phone. Because He wants a relationship with me he is in Afghanistan now and I don't want anything to do with this person also he has 2 pictures of me… read more
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I have about 200 domains that are mine but my girlfriend was
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
I have about 200 domains that are mine but my girlfriend was managing them. She also has a number of things of mine that I want back. She suddenly broke off contact with me and recently was given 3 wa… read more
I am quiting my job and going into business for myself. the
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I am quiting my job and going into business for myself. the company I am quitting had a cell phone number. The number was released by them to me because I did not have service at home with their provi… read more
I believe my ex gf is harassing me both through facebook and
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I believe my ex gf is harassing me both through facebook and calling my (and a friends) cell phone from a blocked number. … read more
A friend of mine asked me to add a couple of lines to my
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
A "friend" of mine asked me to add a couple of lines to my cell phone last October, since she was going through a divorce and she and her son had no means of communication, because her family had just… read more
Do I have to let my child go with my xhusbands spouse Also,
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., lawyer
Do I have to let my child go with my xhusbands spouse? Also, he has blocked his cell number from me...do i have to try harder to let him know what's going on… read more
My ex and I are going to re-figure our child suport, and I
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
My ex and I are going to re-figure our child suport, and I know I am getting a bogus number from her on what she is making. She owns her own business, as do i, and she is fudging her income. is there … read more
i live in Florida my ex GF has been with in a relationship ...
Dan, Semi-Retired; Part-Time Consultant
i live in Florida my ex GF has been with in a relationship with out my knoledge for 2 1/2 yrs and im a disabled vulunerable adult under FS,825.101exploytation of a vulunerable adult with orgainic brai… read more
Hi. My ex husband is close to dying from alcohol related disease.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hi. My ex husband is close to dying from alcohol related disease. He has three kids from three relationships (1 is mine). They are all over 21. He owns a manufactured home in a rented park. he current… read more
My privacy has been violated in the first degree. My cell
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My privacy has been violated in the first degree. My cell phone computer email accounts and facebook have been hijacked. What steps do i need to take in order to prosecute this matter? Is this a crimi… read more
can my ex gf use a special relief to keep my current gf away
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
can my ex gf use a special relief to keep my current gf away from me having her around my kids? also, my ex gf keeps threatening me that shes going to get a restraining order against my current gf so … read more
i am having a problem with my ex she got back with her ex boyfriend
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
i am having a problem with my ex she got back with her ex boyfriend she left a massage on my cell phone saying she careing my baby i still have the message on phone now she pushing me out of the pic c… read more
Im trying to find advice to help a friend of mine who is gay.
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I'm trying to find advice to help a friend of mine who is gay. She was in a relationship with another woman for 8 years and there were two children born in that time frame. Last month Lisa's partner l… read more
After 15 months of harassing private number calls, and changing
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
After 15 months of harassing private number calls, and changing my cell number and then she got it and continued to harass me, I obtained an emergency civil order of protection against the woman stalk… read more