Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was working an average of 30 hours per week for one company
JPEsq, Attorney
I was working an average of 30 hours per week for one company and given a 1099, now I cannot collect unemployment, was this legal way to be paid… read more
, Is it possible to work part time on 1099 while having
John, Attorney
, Is it possible to work part time on 1099 while having a fulltime W2 job? I have a full time job and planning to take some part time work after office hours. I am a software consultant, work industry… read more
Hi my name is mattie and I worked for this company called jacks
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I worked for this company called jacks 9chiken and fish for a week and a half and no pay I was told after 3 day of traing if good enough i'd be put on the sceduuule. But no c… read more
Hiya! I started working 1099 in 2009 and did not pay (part
Richard, Owner
Hiya! I started working 1099 in 2009 and did not pay (part negligence, part ignorance) federal taxes since then. Today I got an irs notice of intent to levy for almost 46k. Includes penalites and inte… read more
was full time talked to boss and went part time told them i
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
was full time talked to boss and went part time told them i could only work 2 or3 days a week about 1 and half years ago.Now they are giving me alot more days. I am on SS and can only make so much the… read more
Hello, Im being told by her counsel that I must pay 50% of my Army Reserve retiremen
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Hello, I'm being told by her counsel that I must pay 50% of my Army Reserve retirement pay and that I also have to pay half 50% of my current Govt civil service retirment pay, both paid upon reaching … read more
I was denied unemployment benefits because I turned down work
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I was denied unemployment benefits because I turned down work for 8 hours of work in a week (fours hour one day and four hours another day) from my old employer. I worked as a swim instructor and was … read more
I am a school teacher who retired in 2002 with 29 years 8 months
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a school teacher who retired in 2002 with 29 years 8 months work experience.I worked part time for four years. The state passed a law that if you retired before 2003 you could work full time and … read more
I worked Driver Alcohol Education Program part-to half-time
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I worked for a Driver Alcohol Education Program part-to half-time for 19 years as the Intake Coordinator and make-up group facilitator. I have never been written up and was well-known for my high ethi… read more
Four and a half years ago I was referred to a facility for
Nate, Managing Member
Four and a half years ago I was referred to a facility for a MRI. At that time my husband was not retired and we had medical coverage. Out of the blue almost 5 years later I have received a bill for $… read more
Im a high school teacher. One of my friends informed me
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I'm a high school teacher. One of my friends informed me that a person that I used to work with at a part time job told them that I molested my students. I texted him asking him to stop. He replied th… read more
I've been working on a contract basis at a part-time job 2
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I've been working on a contract basis at a part-time job 2 days a week with the agreement that I would be paid by check. I get my full pay this way and no withholding. My employer wants me to sign for… read more
In 2012 I worked full time for part time pay. My supervisor
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
In 2012 I worked full time for part time pay. My supervisor said they paid me out when I retired but they didn't now they say they don't have the money to do it and since I retired from there again ( … read more
I live in Mississippi, What is the law on retirement ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I live in Mississippi, What is the law on retirement when you divorce? Do I get half at the time of retirement? Or half of what was paid into the retirement at time of divorce?… read more
This is in reference to Michigan Law. I do some work for a
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Second opinion] This is in reference to Michigan Law. I do some work for a real estate agent part time (1099). If I am looking for the address and phone numbers, e-mail addresses of people who are in … read more
am I required to provide a minimum break time for a part time
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
am I required to provide a minimum break time for a part time employee working 5 hours a day 3 times/week?… read more
I was hurt on the job and my claim was denied, I hired a lawyer, how much can I expec
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I went to the hospital four times and have been to a chiropracter three times a week for four weeks and my back hasn't gotten much better. The reason they denied the claim was they don't think I did i… read more
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
This is in reference to Michigan Law. I do some work for a real estate agent part time (1099). If I am looking for the address and phone numbers, e-mail addresses of people who are in foreclosure (bec… read more