Does this cover the state of AZ? I did, but I need a

Customer Question
Does this cover the...

Does this cover the state of AZ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an AZ lawyer about this?

I did, but I need a immediate answer. I have been battling this alone for 2.5 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have filed a special action petition in the state of AZ. I just received today that the opposing attorney wants me to withdraw my case since they have fulfilled my request, but I disagree.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to let him know that the petition pertains to FOIA/ public records from one of the local universities.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
I have strong evidences that prove their handling of my request was untimely, and disorganized. I also have evidences that prove them lying on several occasion; therefore, I can't comply with their attorney' request to withdraw from the case before they respond to the court? How will thi affect me if I do not comply, and I am not planning to.
I do also have evidences that they have received my request, as it was fully understood, as the responder, from the registrar, mentioned that they are working on this, and collecting pieces of information from each department. Yet, I got a reply stating that my request is unspecific and by only releasing my transcript, they consider the case as satisfied from the university's legal representative at the opposite of the registrar office employee. And, it has been like that for a long time. Another example, I made another request directly to the legal office of the university, they said it is administratively cumbersome, so they won't be able to give me my request. Once my attorney has sent them the same request, they released the info in a matter of few months. They are now giving me hard time to release the rest of the info I requested.I just want to understand on what ground does their attorney expect me to comply with her request?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/4/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?

I want to know the implications of of her request to withdraw the case. It is too late to do so now. This is a clear administrative negligence from their part. Can I file a separate law suit in this case?
There is no reason for me to believe that the opposing attorney is naive enough not to realize that their responses to my request are not prompt. However, one idea that came to mind regarding one of the potential implications of their request is a confidential plea to the judge meaning the judge will get some of their response confidentially for the protection of others they might claim.
Although I can easily do the same thing, is such a plea possible in the court system? I think the plea has to be for a good reason but isn't the judge's role to make all arguments available for both sides?Please, consider this in your reply to the question forwarded today.