It's complicated and stupid. I filed a three count

Customer Question
It's complicated and stupid...

It's complicated and stupid. I filed a three count complaint, pro se including defamation and tortious interference of business against a woman - she posted a rant on the Ripoff Report. And even though it devastated my life and business have offered to settle for an acknowledgement. She's fought every step of the way but now we're about to go to common pleas arbitration. Her son has been threatening me more and more as we get closer. telling me he will ruin my life if I don't drop the complaint. He will embarrass me so much my clients and family will turn on me. I have no idea what he is speaking of but he has a history of dishonesty.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing about the threats. He's been saying that the deadline was at 3:00 today - probably need to see someone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How does this work - fees?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Is there anything I can do to act quickly - go to the police in his town? It'll take months to add him to the complaint.
I don't this this is appropriate for my situation. Thank you

sorry...I do not understand

I don't this this is appropriate for my situation.

You no longer want help with this?

Correct, I don't want your help.Thank you

I wish you the best