I have question about medical malpractice. I am in CA, I do…

Customer Question
I have question about...

I have question about medical malpractice

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

I am in CA,

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Yes, i do have the medical record

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had my breast biopsy done on 3/21/18, but the doctor who did my biopsy left the spring inside my breast

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about the malpractice and foreign object, which does not even need an expert to testify about in CA court?

what do you mean?
i am at office, i can not talk on the phone.

I mean what is your question for us?

You posted that you had a question about medical malpractice, what is that question?

Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.