Hope. I have a problem with a vacation club in Mexico where…

Customer Question
Hope this is Legal...

Hope this is Legal Zoom. I have a problem with a vacation club in Mexico where they lied and now I want out.! There is a clause where you can do that but I don't want to give them another payment. The name is "Krystal Vacation CLub" in Cancun Mexico. How can I talk to a lawyer to hopefully resolve this problem?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have stopped the payments, I have given them $5,000.00 in the beginning and with everything else they continue to charge me more money with no hope of resolve. Now they have levied against my credit report. Now they have started calling me everyday to collect money.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

I live in Chicago, Illinois I purchased this 2016 probably June

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want out. They promised to sell 5 weeks with a return of $10,000.00 to pay off the account but in response to the seller of the vacation weeks on March 20, 2018 I was told the they have 550,000 vacation weeks of others to sell and if someone calls about mine they will call me. I purchased in 2017.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
This is Just Answer where Attorneys answer legal questions. Did you want to continue?
Let’s talk, you have an answer
The site will offer you a telephone call request.

If you have any questions with regard to fees on this site please contact customer service. The Attorneys do not have access to customer account information and are not involved with billing matters.

Call Customer Care

Please have your Order ID available when calling Customer Care

US / Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

should i wait til you have an answer and call me back. i have given you as much information as i know so tell me what to do. Should i wait til i get an answer from you before i talk to their money recovery person. They have already put the non payment on my credit report. How do i get that taken off. and if i have to pay more to them what happens. What are our powers as a nation against unfair practice in Mexico do we have to let them bully us around if they have lied and not owned up to what they have said. No they did not give me the papers they wrote that info on, stating they would sell the fixed week. Those papers they took back. #**************** Lawyer #2

I cannot see your telephone number. The site blocks personal information. You stated you would like to talk. If that is the case you would accept the site generated telephone call offer.

Have you filed a consumer protection complaint with the governing authority in Mexico?

No i have not thats why im calling you i don't know what to do or where to go to lodge a complaint, nor whether
you have other complaints against them. I'm waiting on directions from you. If I call your number how do I get to talk to
you and will you send me the forms to file. Please tell me what to do.

Thank you. Your telephone call is being processed. In the meantime we will continue in this format.

Everytime you send me a text to read your answer it never comes through. I attempt to generate your answer
but the same thing happens nothing.

You do not see the link?

I have just attempted to call your number that is on your site 1800(###) ###-####and the call has failed 2 times. now 3 times.
What is the number or is it something I have to get through you. I have no name to ask for, and yes I see the link and when I
press on the link nothing happens. I still have not been able to get a call thru to your office.. Am i suppose to wait for you
to call me. You never answered me when I asked are you a member of Legal Zoom team.

As I told you we are Just Answer. Let me contact customer service for you.