63 years of age on ssdi and doing a little part time work…

Customer Question
63 years of age...

63 years of age on ssdi and doing a little part time work amounting to about 300 dollars a month source of income and i cant find away to get ahold of local office in emporia kansas to inform the

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a KS lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Searching for local numbers and the like

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today
Your income of $300 month, allows you to remain eligible for Social Security disability benefits.Thel law is that you cannot receive employment income that is greater than the substantial gainful activity (SGA) limit. The SGA limit for 2018 for a non-blind person is $1,180 a month and for a blind person is $1,970 a month.As a SSDI recipients you must report to the SSA:the start and stop date for any job
any changes to duties, pay scale, or hours worked, and
whether you have any work-related expenses as a result of your disability.
You must also report your monthly wages to the SSA. If you report your wages by telephone, it must be done by the 6th of the next month; if you mail or bring in your paystub to your local SSA, it must be done by the 10th of the next month. SSI recipient can now also report wages with a smartphone app, and SSDI recipients can now report wages online using their Social Security account. Social Security's website has more information on telephone wage reporting and online wage reporting.
Here is a link to local offices you can walk into .https://www.disability-benefits-help.org/social-security-disability-locations/kansasI hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question with stars
Here is the local office and number.3010 W 18th Ave
Emporia, KS 66801
Phone: 1-***-***-****It is very difficult to reach the office by phone, so you will have more success walking into the office.
Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
If you have any additional questions please just ask
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer