I lost my TSA card and do not know my number, will be

Customer Question
I lost my TSA...

I lost my TSA card and do not know my number, will be traveling soon and want to make sure I'm able to use the TSA services.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just started my search here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, how long will the process take ? I have a meeting in 15 minutes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Give me a moment to review and type my reply.

I​f you need to look up your TSA precheck number, you can look it up online by inputting your name and information. Here's the TSA site:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please remember to accept my response and post a positive 5-star rating.