I work for Woolworths and someone has applied for an unpaid…

Customer Question
I work for Woolworths...

I work for Woolworths and someone has applied for an unpaid leave of absence for my two contracted shifts last week and therefore i have not been paid. If i call my employer tomorrow, how soon do they have to pay me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No, thats why I'm here

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I do not belong to a union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am contracted part time and worked a public holiday. My payslip says i have earned 40 0 dollars i mean

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

I think I may be slightly confused. Are you asking if your employer has to pay you for days that you did not work because you were put on an unpaid leave of absence by mistake? I very much look forward to assisting you on this matter.