If my. Wife is married again am i allowed to get to marr_.

Customer Question
If my. Wife is...

If my. Wife is married again am i allowed to get to marr_

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

She did i signed them riverside, san bernardino, la courts they show no records and she got married

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

Thats y im talking to u

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 3 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, you never got divorced, and you're not sure that your wife ever filed for and completed a divorce?

Are you there?

Please note that I am still here waiting for your response...

Hello?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Please respond.

Hello????