Problem with QMB application and renewal packet. Now have a…

Customer Question
Problem with QMB application...

Problem with QMB application and renewal packet. Now have a phone court date oF PEIL 10 2018.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TENNESSEE

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

EXCESSIVE telephone conversations with Tenncare.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Basically that is it. Right now we have lost Tenn Care and Fed SS has cut payments.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal

State of TN Tase ID 2018-01-elg-0279997 Hearing TennCare Services Eligibility Date April 10, 2018 between 9 AM 12 PM CDST. Gaynell ********

No data in computer Difficult to send.
What is the present time frame-How much longer to wait?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!

So far you are the first response I have received. I would appreciate some help. Please call *** *** **** since the case is for 10 April from 9 to 12 AM EDST.

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry for the delay you experienced, but the experts are not site employees and have no control over when questions appear on our lists. I do apologize though.

What is your specific question for us about your benefit reinstatement appeal?

I would like to speak but your system will not except either of two credit cards.

Thank you for your reply The issue is that credit card companies seem to think charges to the site are fraudulent charges, so you need to call your card company and tell them specifically to authorize the charge and then it will go through. Sorry for that inconvenience, but the site cannot help what the credit card companies do.

I think I will just quit here and now. Thanks for some help

No problem. Wish you the best.