There is a woman ( former daughter of woman my father

Customer Question
There is a woman...

There is a woman ( former daughter of woman my father married, who passed away). Funeral took place- there was nothing in writing-Dad allowed son to have items clothing, doll case, dolls-- daughter comes to house takes 2 outfits for funeral-asked for 1, took purse without permission, has come over when Dad not there and took clothes without permission--insinuated she wants other items. This is not acceptable, she is not entitled to nothing and It needs to stop NOW! All this has done is continued to upset my father to the point of wanting to just die!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The contact that has allowed her access (locks were all changed), trying to do right thing, that she was Not to have access at house or property. Her family came over for a lock box prior and found nothing (with permission)--but with about a hundred tools--and it keeps on coming!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If this continues I see my father (who already has stent in brain and a new artery he grew in heart supposedly when he had a heart attack he never felt-

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?