This is a complicated case...somewhat... Will you proceed?

Customer Question
Hi this is a...

Hi this is a complicated case...somewhat... Will you proceed?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

An estate liquidator hired by the trustee sold art from the estate without knowledge or consent of the trustee

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

The buyer was then told the sale was not approved and demanded it returned

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Are you sure you have all the details? A sale without Trustee authority would be void and the liquidator would be liable for any loss.