Lawyer's Assistant Welcome! How can I help with your legal…

Customer Question
Pearl Wilson, Lawyer's Assistant Welcome...

Pearl Wilson, Lawyer's Assistant
Welcome! How can I help with your legal question?
You
I have an accident case on Feb 04, 2011, for the last six month I've been calling my lawyers office on a daily basis without getting an update on my case, I am frustrated of the run around , they don't answer my emails just transfer to mail box without response, what shall I do.Pl advise

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the Assistant in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Brooklyn New York , my lawyer in New Jersy

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the Assistant taken so far?

Finished medical, offer a meager amount 3 years ago I rejected the offer, 2 years ago they told me we will depose you soon, since 2015 nothing happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They neglected or forgotten about my case , they don't answer my calls

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

How long has it been since you last heard from your attorneys? Are you saying they have been ignoring your communications for six months straight? I very much look forward to assisting you on this matter.