Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My Ex stopped paying alimony last year. He is suppose to
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
My Ex stopped paying alimony last year. He is suppose to be paying 3000.00 a month until 2017. He is an atty in Lasvegas. Is there anything I can do?… read more
I had a loan that a friend co signed, i owed him 3000.00 of
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
i had a loan that a friend co signed, i owed him 3000.00 of which i paid back 2800.00. he refused to give me receipts or even proof of the loan and kept asking me for sex as repayment of the loan whic… read more
I loaned a person $4000 car they was suppose to pay me back
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
I loaned a person $4000 for a car they was suppose to pay me back $100 a week and I was suppose to get title to vechicle until I was paid off which I haven't got it and only recived 2 payments in 2 mo… read more
My job was suppose to pay me on the 14th of the month. They
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
My job was suppose to pay me on the 14th of the month. They have not paid me and refuse to give me a date on when I will be paid. I was wondering what can I do?… read more
I have bought a car from a friend. He was supposed to bring
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I have bought a car from a friend. He was supposed to bring me the title back asap. He has refused to give me the title and now I can not contact him. What should I do?… read more
I broke up with my boyfriend and he doesnt want to give me
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I broke up with my boyfriend and he doesn't want to give me the car back. The car insurance is on my name and I have the registration on my name but he claims that because he is doing the payments he … read more
i give my boyfriend 3000.00 on feb 5 2010 to take me and my
Phillips Esq., Attorney
i give my boyfriend 3000.00 on feb 5 2010 to take me and my daughter on vac with him and his kids. in june 2010 he told me that we are not going. so i ask for the money back he saib i own it to him. w… read more
I sold a car to a so called friend for $3000.00 He paid $500
OnpointLegal
OnpointLegal, J.D.
I sold a car to a so called friend for $3000.00 He paid $500 down and was to pay $100.00 per week. He now 3 weeks behind. This is an oral contract. My word against his. Can I take him and tell the Jud… read more
My boyfriend paid for 2 grad classes for me. I have been giving
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend paid for 2 grad classes for me. I have been giving him monthly checks to pay him back. Now that we are no longer together he is threatening to get a lawyer as to have me pay him back the … read more
i sold my car 3 weeks ago, the man who bought it paid me in ...
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i sold my car 3 weeks ago, the man who bought it paid me in cash, he was suppose to come back the following day to pick the car up and he has not, i have called and get no answer, i would like the car… read more
I am on a motorcycle loan with my ex boyfriend. He will not
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am on a motorcycle loan with my ex boyfriend. He will not refinance, sell, or give me the bike. Is there a way I can force him to do any of the above? We live in Michigan. … read more
My boyfriend had possesion of a vehicle that was mine, but
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
My boyfriend had possesion of a vehicle that was mine, but in my mothers name. He was supposed to fix the car for me and sell it in exchange for a leather sofa of mine( he has the sofa). Well he place… read more
I paid my boyfriends credit card off $1794.00 a verbal agreement
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I paid my boyfriends credit card off $1794.00 a verbal agreement to pay me back, he also listed me as a debt on IRS papers while he was cutting deal for his backtaxes, how do i get my money i put out?… read more
My Ex boyfriend now, took my car and will not give it back.
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My Ex boyfriend now, took my car and will not give it back. They say because he was a household member and used it from time to time that i can't press charges. When he left I had not given him the ri… read more
A year ago I paid cash for a 4,000 dollar car for a friend
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
A year ago I paid cash for a 4,000 dollar car for a friend that was suppose to pay me back with her tax return. Nothing was in writing and all I have is the cancelled check. She is refusing to pay me … read more
My girlfriends ex-boyfriend came by and took her car and says
loeblaw
loeblaw, Judicial Doctorate
My girlfriend's ex-boyfriend came by and took her car and says he's not giving it back. They ended their relationship over a year ago. Both her and his name are on the title. What are her rights?… read more
My husband and I have separate cars and separate insurance
Loren, lawyer
My husband and I have separate cars and separate insurance policies. He backed into my car and caused damage, but his insurance says they won't cover because since we're married, my car is still consi… read more
I paid a deposit on a hunting trip $3000.00 for Myself and
David L
David L, Doctoral Degree
I paid a deposit on a hunting trip $3000.00 for Myself and a so called friend $1500.00 each and he backed out weeks before the trip. I would like to collect my money but he refuses, I also have in my … read more