My lease that I signed alone says that this agreement shall…

Customer Question
My lease that I...

My lease that I signed alone says that this agreement shall be binding and inure the benefit of the respective parties their heirs executors adminstrators succesors and assigns.how do deal with that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Fkieus

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

NONE

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IT IS A FIVE YEAR LEASE SIGNED IN SEPT 2017

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

What can I answer for you? I'm not quite sure what your question is ("how do I deal with that")....

is that clause binding if I die and my children are left to handle my affairs, are they responsible for balance of lease
no money i am poor just a yes or no
can you answer with yes or no

Are you aware that this site has a cost associated with it?