Came to Hawaii to visit my daughter to see her father who…

Customer Question
Came to Hawaii to...

Came to Hawaii to visit my daughter to see her father who just had a massive stroke two years ago but during this time our card was compromised and I was told by the bank new cards issued never came I been here two month over due how can you help

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

I don't quite follow... is this an immigration question?