Need to have a experienced fearless lawyer represent me for…

Customer Question
Need to have a experienced...
Need to have a experienced fearless lawyer represent me for attprney malpractice and suit against landloard for interference in business, plus damage done to the business equipment, plus all the personal lost good will in the industry and community.
Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Legal
4/3/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 17 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 14 days ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only. No course of action is proposed and the information provided does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you?

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Olivia,
I need a lawyer who can practice in
Georgia. One who knows banptrupsy law, plus malpractice , I was put out of business by an eviction, while in bankrupsyand some behind the scene actions. This was a TV station. The god ole' boy is alive and well so cannot trust just anyone. Jo
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 11 days ago

Hi Jo. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. The policy of the site is that we can't represent customers of the site but if you are looking for an attorney I can tell you that the very best way I know of to find an attorney would be to use the nationwide database www.martindale.com which will allow you to search by state and by specialty. It's the database that attorneys use when they themselves need an attorney (for themselves or as local counsel on cases). Many attorneys offer what's called "unbundled services" which essentially means one-off services (so that you don't need to hire them for a "full service" type representation if you don't want to.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney