What do legal aids do for the people. San Francisco, CA. I…

Customer Question
What do legal aids...

What do legal aids do for the people

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

San Francisco, CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I am at Treasure Island Job Corps and it is a question on my worksheet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to know what types of services/resources offered for legal aid

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Legal aid provides individuals with low or no income access to legal services. They will perform services such as estate planning (creating will), help with consumer law issues, landlord tenant issues, and family law issues.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.