How do I go about filing a criminal lawsuit in New York

Customer Question
How do I go...

How do I go about filing a criminal lawsuit in New York against a business associate in which there is substantial and irrefutable proof that he defrauded me over a multi-million dollar asset that I own?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NY lawyer about this?

Not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I notified him of 13 defaults on a Licensing Agreement that was signed in January 2018. Today was the last day in which he could cure the defaults in order to avoid an immediate termination of the Agreement. I found out that he had no intention of following the Agreement and only entered into it so he could have access to and purchase a former sublimese that would give him better terms. He purchased the sublicense with money he took from my investor who invested the money to pay the fees due to me under the terms of the Licensing Agreement. the associated used the money to purchase the sub-license and just informed my investor of the entire scheme.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been working with Damien Bosco on this matter but only in regard to the defaults. I have no idea about the fraud before today--which I believe puts the entire matter into a whole new category.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help today - what specifically can I help you with? Steps to file a criminal charge?

I need to talk to someone versed in the law related to Intellectual Properties--mainly juvenile publishing/media properties. Would that be you, If not, could you please direct me to someone who is versed in IP law?

I know a lot about IP law - what specifically is your question?

Please do a quick review of the attached Licensing Agreement and the Malfeasance Notification and let me know if you are the person to talk with about proceeding together on this matter.

I will opt out of the question and open it up to other experts to help

I am willing to pay for sessions. I just need to have someone who is qualified to address my questions and I need them to review the basic documentation in advance.
I never received Dan's referral.