I need a business contract reviewed for a purchase. It's 8…

I need a business...

I need a business contract reviewed for a purchase. It's 8 pages long. Is this something we can do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Have the contract ready to sign

4/2/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney
Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Are you the seller or buyer? Can you upload the proposed agreement?
Lori
Lori, Attorney
Hi Lori I'm the seller. The purchaser has also agreed to pay off the loans with business within 90 days.File is attached.Thank You
LAMAR BULLEN
Phone call session started

Hi Lori Were you going to call me? Received a call and it went dead Thanks ** ********

I​ thought another expert stepped in on the call as it is showing completed on my end. I was away from desk. Let me review and we can proceed with the open Q&A.

W​ho owns the other 50% interest in Gyro City Hiram LLC? Does the operating agreement allow for sale of 50% interest in the LLC? Does it require approval by the other members?

Are you a guarantor on any of the debt that is being assumed by the buyer? Is the buyer paying the debt or the LLC in the next 90 days?

I​s Gyro City Grill trademarked? If so, who owns the mark and what happens to the mark after closing?

Hi LoriI own 50% of the LLC. It's not trademarked. There is debt on the business and the seller says they pay off the debt in 90 days. One of the debts is an SBA loan for approximately $130,000.00. If you can call me tomorrow it would be appreciated,
Thanks
Ted

S​orry - I am away from desk in court. I will opt out and let other experts jump in to assist you.