Won my case defendant hidden money so he can paid small

Customer Question
Won my case defendant...

Won my case defendant hidden money so he can paid small amount is it possible ask judge to put lien on House he planning on retiring soon

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Memphis Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Won my case now going to court for response to motion filed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
the judge can approve a lien on the house based on the judgment being filed.Court can also help with subpoena of judgment debtor to disclose all assets.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
He agree to paid only 50 dollars a month what do I need to ask for
What do I need to do
Court can issue a subpoena to have him disclose his financial records including tax returns, bank statements, brokerage accounts and all other income.
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!