We didnt sign anything we just agreed that we would go with…

Customer Question
we didnt sign anything we...
we didnt sign anything we just agreed that we would go with her and she said in two days since this was a easy case she could have the papers ready by then. have called her office, both locations, fax, mail, and email. no response in almost a month.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
we signed something but no copy was given just that we agreed what her rates was.
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Attorney Wendy

I also responded to you on our original thread; if you continue to get no response from her office, you may have no real choice but to contact the Oklahoma State Bar - http://www.okbar.org/public/public.aspx

The local county bar association may also be able to help. Several weeks is a very long time to not get at least a return phone call from her office. If something came up unexpected - health issues, family, etc. - I would have expected you to have been notified that there would be a delay.

Please note: This information is for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No course of action is being proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege has been formed as a result of this conversation.