HOW TO DEFINE THE CRIMINAL ACTS THAT WERE COMMITTED IN CASE…

Customer Question
HOW TO DEFINE THE CRIMINAL...
HOW TO DEFINE THE CRIMINAL ACTS THAT WERE COMMITTED IN CASE WE NEED TO PREPARE CHARGES1. UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM LLC BANK ACCOUNT USED TO PAY FOR MISTRESS RENT2. UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM LLC BANK ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE CAR FOR MISTRESS3. CHANGED CORPORATE CREDITORS ANDDISGUISED TRANSACTIONS SO THEY COULD NOT BE IDENTIFIED4. PIGGY BACKING FROM THE LLC ACCOUNTS5. CO-MINGLING FUNDS6. MADE AWAY WITH THE LLC VEHICLE KEYS AND LATER CAME BACK AND MADE AWAY WITH THE LLC VEHICLEW FROM THE PREMISES WHICH HE LATRER SOLD7. MISREPRESENTATION OF FINANCIAL AND CREDITORS INFORMATION AND CONTINUED DIVETRT FUNDS TO UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES8. UNLAWFUL WITHDRAWAL TO PAY FOR EXPENSES ON THE CHILD HE FATHERED
IN THE RELATIONSHIPWE NEED THE APPROPRIATE LEGAL TERMS TO USE HERE FROM A MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP THAT HAD A BUSINESS INTEREST THAT LED TO ALL OF THIS DECEIPT AND THEFTTHE HUSBAND WHO WAS OUT OF LINE AND USED BAD JUDGMENT AND DID NOT UPHOLD THE ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS OF THE LLC IN ADDITION TO HIM BEING KICKED OUT COULD HE BE CHARGED WITH BREACHING FUDICIARY DUTIES? ALSO ON INSTANCES WERE HE USED BUSINESS MONIES FOR HIS OWN PLEASURES/ACTIVITIES?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

I just answered this in the other question, the charges are all the same as I told you previous.