I have a mold issue in my rented townhouse in a co op I

Customer Question
I have a mold...

I have a mold issue in my rented townhouse in a co op I haven't been able to live there since February 16th. The smell was awful. I have life threatening issues e.g. heart arrhythmia, breathing issues. The co op has started sending in contractors but to date nothing has been rectified. Can you help

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Just moved out the home and told the co op office about my dituation

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the townhouse located?

Newmarket

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does he / she do pro bono

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Glad to hear it. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!