I had to use your service once already and was very

Customer Question
Good Day Michael Bradley,I had...
Good Day Michael Bradley,I had to use your service once already and was very satisfited with your service.Now i need your help in 2 other cases.Case 1: Company name Appreneursystem
Website: https://appreneursystem.com/I got a call from them in December 21 2017. I was interested in creating apps 6 months ago the person on the phone said. Sounds already wierd but anyway i said yes and they offered me to buy the smallest package on there website over the phone.I Told him directly i cant pay a such high price.He gave me a discount from 200$ so i paid 249,95 U.S. $.Then they should provide me with additional informations what i paid for in this package was this included. I never received it. I should receive it in a few weeks.Those informations were very important that i would understand how this appreneursystem works.Then after a few days i got another call from dustin and he told me that i would have to purchase another thing for my website that i get customer to my website.Advertisement for my website. This costs me 3400 U.S. $.
I received advertisement from them. Dustin gave me after many times asking a link to a traffic report website where i could see how many traffic was going on my website.In February i had enough from this company and told them you give me my full refund back.They didn't give me enough informations and i had just phone calls with dustin that is all what was provided from them. No information at all.
The only thing he told me was that i will receive every month a check from them at the end of each month with the income what they made with my website. I received also nothing from the beginning until now. This checks should be 70% income i should be receiving and 30% would appreneursystem keep to cover their costs.I canceled already my subcription with them in written by email send it to***@******.*** i think so that is the right email address for talking to customer service.I contacted also better business berau in arizona and now we are in conversation with appreneursystem.They offered me until now 50% refund.But there is no word from what exactly 50% and i want 100% from everything what i paid for.I talked already to another person from justanswer.com got a lot informations and tips but actually be active as my lawyer no way. So i would like to get you as my lawyer and help me getting my full refund back. Just let me know how much it will costs.Payments can be arranged over paypal like last time.I will provide you with the necessary documents now.To case 2:There i paid for a service what i never received anything from them except a bonge of useless emails.But i paid for a program that i can you to invest in bitcoins.Company name: Altucher crypto trading
Website: https://chooseyourselffinancial.com/publications/altuchers-crypto-trader/This company i talked on the phone just about 1 week ago to get my refund and he (shane haag) said it is non-refundable. In there website is written just that they have many services what is non-refundable but nothing specific listed.For both cases i opened already a dispute by my credit cards.they are still in process.By any questions please contact me here.
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Michael Bradley
I am in court and will reach out to you this afternoon
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ok thank you very much.i would like to ask you how is your job as lawyer?i am thinking of to become one.just need some information about first.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
it would be nice when you have time to take a look over my documents.
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 20 days ago

case 1

so at this point they have not paid you back anything?

case 2

same, no money back

all you have done is make a BBB complaint to date?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
correct didnt receive any money back.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
correct didnt receive any money back from both cases
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
correct didnt receive any money back from both cases.

instead of the BBB complaint I recommend making a complaint with the state attorney general's office

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

they are more thorough and can actually turn into criminal charges

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
correct didnt receive any money back from both cases.thanks for answering.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
ok will fill this out when i arrive at home.is it also possible that you contact the appreneur system?
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 19 days ago

for privacy please email me***@******.***

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i send you yesterday already an email to this email address what you gave me here
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
good evening michael my email address is***@******.***i email you already will do this now again
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
good day michael bradley by the case altuther i got a response over bbb and they will send me my refund over 1250$ u.s in about 3-5 business days i should receive it on my credit card.i told them i will watch for it closely and if not i will reopen the case and ask for interest for each day.
i inform you when i received my money from them.
Tina, Lawyer