I need to talk about an prostitution case. Michigan. I have…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk about an prostitution case.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have talked to the police and they want an inperson report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's about my involvement

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

if i report this woman, what kind of trouble can i get in to?

Report what woman...some context would help here...