I had breed my mare with a ladies stallion and have a

Customer Question
I had breed my...

I had breed my mare with a ladies stallion and have a contract that I will be able to register my baby horse. I have been trying for the last couple of months to get the breeding report and the stallions information to register. I have been by twice and call 40 times and she will not talk to me. The last time I went by her boyfriend cursed at me and made me fill threatened. How can I get this information I need from her

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have called went by her house and her boyfriend always answers the door. And is very threatening

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want what I thought I was getting in our contract.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me, what is the value of this information...that is, if you can obtain the information and register the baby horse, what is the monetary value (how much more is the baby horse worth)?