I am having dificulty getting the police to pursue my case.

Customer Question
I am having dificulty...

I am having dificulty getting the police to pursue my case

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

ATL Ga,

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I after two attempts I was able to make a report, The assault happened 1 year and half ago, I just recently was able to get the mans name

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Will the police be turning the file over to a detective and to the DA?

No they are requesting I file for a warrant. I was hospitalized and transported by a ambulance and referred to Victim compensation per hospital record. After I made the report a few weeks ago the detectivetold me to fill out a warrant. Their is no record of a police record being made despite the huge hospital bill. Also my injury’s required one day hospital stay , no broken bones a concussion and cut. They ran up a 14000 bill up on a drunk unconscious man can i contest this. The security company told ne at the time of the incident they had all the information on my assialant and they would share it with me Later they refused, My Landlord also told me he would give me the information if I would leave then reneged when I left a month later. Is either of them or the property liable for obstruction charge. Please help
No i want a record of your advice and money is an issue

I'm going to opt out of your question, which I see is a civil and not a criminal matter. A civil litigator can discuss liability.

What I need help
Ok I need help